- Regular Dentistry
- Orthodontics including Invisalign, 3D Orchestrate, SimplyFive, Smile Tru and Invisible Lingual Braces
- Specialised Implantology
- Laser Endodontics
- Laser de-pigmentation and surgical applications.
- All the CEREC / INLAB specialities and Training
- Cone Beam CT-Scans, Panoramic and Cephalometric
- Surgical Guide Fabrication for Doctors and Specialists
- Digital Smile Design
- Orthodontics including Invisalign, 3D OrthoCad, SimplyFive, Smile Tru and Invisable Lingual Braces
- Laser Dentistry – ErYag, NDYag, Diode and CO2
- CAD CAM scanning and fabrication of Crowns, Veneers, Bridges, Implant bridges in one day.
- Laser Teeth Whitening and Zoom
- Waterlase Dental Lasers
- Cerec Premium Omnicam Scanner
- InEos X5 Scanner
- MCXL and MCX5 same day milling
- XG 3D Sirona Panoramic
- Galileos CT- Scanner
- Zoom Whitespeed
- Modern treatment rooms
- Implant Operating room
- Dental Laboratory on premises
- Massaging Dental Chairs
Our team is dedicated, friendly and helpful to the every need our patients may have. We pride ourselves in the professionalism, quality and service we offer to our patients, because they are important to us.
Our dentist – Dr. Louis Röntgen Louw has been in The Netherlands practicing dentistry for 10 years, having owned one of the most prestigious practices in The Netherlands specializing in anxiety patients. He was on television in The Netherlands for being the first Dentist in Europe to use an intra oral scanner for digital impression taking, to produce moving 3D models for orthodontic treatment. Dr. Louw is the great grandson of Wilhelm Röntgen, inventor of the modern day x-ray.
After qualifying Dr. Louw was lured to Europe where he started working in the United Kingdom for his brother at Avondale in Surrey. Here he gained the confidence and experience to work with different cultures. After receiving an invitation to study in Germany, Dr Louw decided to open his first practice in The Netherlands (Tandartspraktijk Louw) in 2005. After almost 10 years in Europe and lots of European travel later, Dr Louw felt homesick and returned home to South Africa where Specialized Dental Centre in Pretoria was born. Between him and his brother they are now managing 4 dental practices.
Dr Louw has attended many institutions to further his education in dentistry. He ensures that he is up to-date with the most revolutionary treatments available on the market and attends every IDS (International Dental Show) in Cologne, Germany.
Some of his Credentials are listed below:
- B.Ch.D. (Pretoria). – 2002
- UK GDC International Qualifying Examination – 2003
- Postgraduate 2 year Diploma in Orthodontics – Kings College, University of London 2005
- Two year Specialized Implantology Training Osteo Ti Institute -2005, England .
- Certified Cerec Trainer – 2005
- Advanced Masterclass Cerec Training – The Netherlands 2005
- Fellowship European Academy for Integrated Orthodontics – Two years Self Ligating Orthodontics course. – Lichtenvoorde, The Netherlands 2006
- Postgraduate Diploma in Implant Dentistry Goethe University of Frankfurt 2007 .
- Extended Laser Course, World Clinical Laser Academy – Aachen, Germany 2008
- Laser Health Academy Accreditation – Fotona, Slovenia 2011
- Invisalign Certification – The Netherlands 2013
- Special Inlab Training, Cerec MasterClass and Certification – Berlin Germany 2016
- Associate Member International Team for Implantology (14 years) – 2017
- Member ITI, SAAAD, SADA,HPCSA, British Dental Association (BDA), Nederlandse Maatschappij der Tandheelkunde (NMT), ISCT, EAIO, AALZ Laser Biophysicists
With his portfolio of more than 9000 successful implant placements, 1200 full makeovers, Cerec user for 14 years, completed a significantly large number of orthodontic cases and one of only a few Invisalign providers, he is a dentist with all the tools to help you get the smile you deserve.
Dr. Louis Röntgen Louw
Dental Surgeon, Practice Owner
Dr. Leon Whitlock
Dr. Otto Beyer
Maxillo- Facial and Oral Surgeon
Autoclaving and Hygiene
Dura Art Dental Laboratory